149 Terrace Drive
St. Francis Wood | San Francisco, CA
Offered at $2,350,000
Tudor Revival Cottage on the Park
This ultra-charming Tudor Revival cottage home delights with its exceptional architecture, lovely gardens, beautiful interiors, remodeled condition, and excellent location overlooking Terrace Green Park. Designed by renowned architects Masten and Hurd, the two-story home offers a comfortable lifestyle and ideal layout for entertaining and everyday life.
On the main level is a formal entry hall with powder room and well-crafted center staircase, a magnificent dining room with stained glass windows, open beam ceiling and center fireplace, and a large living room that opens to the perfectly outfitted chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry, center island & wet bar. On the upper level is the luxurious primary suite with remodeled bath, his and hers walk-in closets and a second bedroom suite also with its own bath.
Along with wonderful views to the park from your front terrace, you will enjoy a walk-out garden with patio, an amazing garage space, air conditioning, upgraded plumbing and electrical systems, seismic improvements and a large partial basement with laundry and storage.
- Two EnSuite Bedrooms on Upper Level
- Two Full Bathrooms & One-Half Bath
- Primary Suite with Remodeled Spa Bath & Walk-In Closets
- Grand Dining Room with Open Beam Ceiling & Fireplace
- Comfortable Living Room Opens to the Kitchen & Gardens
- Exceptional Chef’s Kitchen with Pantry, Center Island & Wet Bar
- Professional Wolf, Sharp & Miele Stainless Steel Appliances
- Charming Guest Powder Room on Main Floor
- Partial Basement with Laundry & Abundant Storage
- Wide Front Terrace Overlooking Terrace Green Park
- Charming Back Patio with Lit Stained Glass Window Feature
- One-Car Garage Remodeled for Parking, Workshop or Gym
- Built 1927 – 1,930 Sq. Feet (Per Graphic Artist)
- Excellent Location Overlooking Terrace Green Park
- Exceptional Architectural Detail & Character
- Coved Moldings, Archways & Stained-Glass Windows
- Hardwood Floors, Dual-Pane Windows & Designer Lighting
- Updated Electrical, Plumbing & Tankless Hot Water
- Seismic Retrofitting to Front Foundations
- Two -Zone Air Conditioning & Updated HVAC
- California Closet Custom Designed Closet Built-Ins
ST. FRANCIS WOOD
The developers of the St. Francis Wood, Mason and McDuffie, began planning the neighborhood more than 100 years ago, advertising St. Francis Wood as the city’s first residential park. The sales brochure touted lots that were twice the size of the average city lot, lush parks and boulevards to be designed by the Olmsted Brothers and streets lined with trees and plants. It was to be a planned community, a place that would appeal to families and to those seeking a grand lifestyle in a unique city setting. The majority of the neighborhood’s 540 homes were completed between the years of 1920 and 1940. While home styles range from Colonial Revival, Spanish Mediterranean to Tudor there is a common thread as all were built under the architectural guidance of the homeowners association. It is for this reason that the neighborhood was able to achieve homogeneity of scale, color and style and it remains that way today.
Saturday, July 17 from 10:30AM to 12PM
Sunday, July 18 from 12PM to 2PM
Thursday, July 22 from 5PM to 6:30PM
Exceptional client service is Jane Poppelreiter`s first priority. Her service oriented philosophy and focused attention to every detail of the buying and selling process has provided her clients with solid real estate investments and has earned her wide respect throughout the San Francisco real estate community.
Jane`s negotiation skills, confidence and expert ability to formulate deals that work are the result of her years of experience and ultimately is the value that she offers her clients. With an impressive list of clients Jane has proven herself as a polished professional, pairing innovative marketing and selling strategies with excellent communication skills. She credits her past and present success to personal discipline, high standards, creativity, and the persistence to ensure that every transaction be as seamless as possible.